As most of you know, I crochet. a lot. and I want to sell more but the problem is, I have no idea what to make!
I can make practically anything, what I’m particularly good at are:
- plushies/amigurumis (some pokemon, various animals, etc) ($6-$18 depending on size and difficulty. some things look more difficult than they really are, so it wouldn’t hurt to ask!)
- scarves and hats ($8-$20, depending on the type of yarn you want me to use)
- purses ($16-$20 based on design)
- laptop/tablet/iPod/phone/etc sleeves ($6-$25, based on design and size)
- I can also cross stitch stuff and frame it. I can make 8-bit things/people or do things like movie/tv show quotes) or both. (depends on what you ask for)
- (add $3-$4.50 to all of these to include shipping)
I usually price my things on the lower end, just because I know it’s easier to go to the store/amazon/etc. and buy something made in a factory for probably cheaper, but come on, support the arts! But seriously though, my prices are really negotiable and I’m totally willing to work with you (I’d even trade one handmade good for another lolol).
To see what kind of stuff I do you can click here (although I posted a ton here): http://emy-can-craft.tumblr.com/tagged/mine
I can re-make any of that or try something totally different, just let me know if there’s anything you have in mind! And if you inquire about something and decide you don’t want it, I promise I won’t be offended.
If you read all of this, thank you. sorry for the dashboard clog up. <3